- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Goldman Fine Group is looking to recruit a Bodyshop Customer Service Advisor in Camberley (343).
My client is a busy, established chain of vehicle repair centres, offering an attractive rate of pay and excellent working environment.
Reporting to the head of reception, this is a hands-on role with specific responsibility for providing a prompt claims handling service with timely and accurate information on claims procedures to their clients. These services are delivered by telephone, so excellent communication skills are a must. You will also be required to meet and greet customers in a friendly and professional manner, deal with repair bookings and up-sell any additional services.
The Bodyshop Customer Service Advisor will:
* discuss and take down repair requirements, creating necessary paperwork
* arrange for estimates to be undertaken
* book vehicles into the workshop
* organise the allocation of courtesy cars
* book insurance engineers to authorise repairs
* prepare job cards
* maintain accurate files
* provide regular reports
* have experience of working in a bodyshop or car body repair centre
* be computer literate
* have excellent communication and customer service skills
How to apply:
please do not apply if you do not have a vehicle repair background
* click on this advert and submit your CV
* email your CV to Travis at Goldman Fine
* call Travis at Goldman Fine on (phone number removed), quoting ref 343
* visit the Goldman Fine website
If this is not the job for you, please send us your CV and we will discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
"Accident Repair Bodyshop
Role: Customer Service Advisor - Camberley - 343
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Camberley, Surrey,
Apply for this job now.
- customer service