- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
- WEST LONDON LONDON
Our client are seeking a bright and highly organised individual to join the team in Chelsea Harbour, London SW6 and offer excellent support to delegates and manage courses in their Trading Centre. This is an exciting role perfect for someone who enjoys assisting people in both customer services and a client facing role.
Your usual hours of work are Monday to Thursday 9am - 6:00pm, Friday 9am - 5:00pm - This may alter depending on the event running (start time between 8am - 9:00am). You may be required to work 1x weekend a month, for which time in lieu will be given.
· Answering incoming emails and phone calls in a timely manner
· Ensuring all clients receive high levels of service at all times, written, verbal or in person
· Handling cancellations and client complaints if required
· Technical support for delegates with our trading software
· High energy outbound calls to attendees for the courses
· Full commitment to ensure we blow away our customers with our service
Skills & Abilities
. Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
· Well-presented and well spoken
· Teamwork skills
· Accuracy skills
· Strong organisation skills
· Excellent time management skills
· High fluency in Outlook, Word and Excel packages
· Experience in office-based Administration/Client Services/Front of House experience is desirable ·Experience in face to face sales is a bonus
· Confident bubbly person
· Excellent people skills
· Highly energised
· Friendly and approachable
· Proactive Attitude
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).