- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Due to expansion our client is looking to recruit passionate customer focussed advisors to join their team in Glasgow City Centre.
If you offer a passion to support customers, looking to work in an organisation who value their staff and offers progressive career opportunities? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking to hire an individual who offers extensive customer experience. This is a unique role where you will deal with a variety of sensitive calls where you will require experience, empathy and emotional intelligence.
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday between 8am to 6pm plus every 1 in 4 weekends.
- To respond to all customer enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively, positively and professionally
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services
- To be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff
- Ability to empathise with customers
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required
- Logging of all calls accurately and in line with procedure
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration
- To consult product manuals, to be able to advise customer of appropriate options / solutions
- To meet minimum monitoring criteria
- To meet and exceed daily/weekly targets
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience /background:
- Strong customer service experience working within a sensitive environment (doctors, nurses, medical environment)
- Extremely positive and enthusiastic whilst seeking a career and not just a job
- Focussed on providing great quality of customer service
- Ability to deal with problems and find positive solutions
- Strong team player
- Excellent telephone manner whilst ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- These positions offer an hourly rate of £8.21 / £17,077 per annum on a full time basis
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent training and massive career progression potential
- Child care voucher scheme
- Life Assurance
To apply for this position please send your CV to FPSG ASAP!
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
- customer service