- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Group 1 Automotive
Customer Service Advisor - Product Expert
Drivers license ESSENTIAL.
At SEAT, we’re transforming the way our customers browse, try and buy car. It’s new, It’s fresh, it’s exciting and it’s definitely not what you’d expect from a car dealership – in fact, it couldn’t be more different!
About the position
Working as part of an expert team in our bespoke built retail environment at White City Shopping Centre, you’ll be surrounded by top-of-the-range technology – not to mention a few fancy SEAT cars which you’ll use to provide our customers with an inspiring experience. Your outstanding personal service and enthusiasm will ensure the experience of test driving a car is nothing short of exceptional. It’s a warm, customer-focused, non pressurised environment. No pushy sales. No tough targets to hit. Plenty to get excited about.
- Welcoming customers to our store and introducing them to our products, you are the first point of contact and represent the ‘face’ of SEAT, ensuring a positive start to the customer journey.
- Through conversations on the floor and other communication platforms, identify future SEAT prospects and encourage them to get behind the wheel of a SEAT product for themselves.
- Assisting customers in test drives (accompanied or un-accompanied) providing a safe and memorable experience that potential customers will recommend to family and friends.
- Help develop a new way to market and sell cars to the community.
- Your performance will be measured by your ability to engage and sign up potential customers in the store for updates and test drive and contributing to the growth of the business by generating sales.
- Host delivery appointments, including new owner orientations tailored to the individual customer’s needs and comfort level.
- Organised, good communicator, proactive with efficient time management.
- Drive, enthusiasm and passion.
- Eager to learn and adapt to new responsibilities.
- A full UK driving licence is essential
So if you’re the type of person who gets a kick out of going above and beyond for customers and you’re looking for an exciting new career please apply now!
SEAT Westfield is part of the Group 1 Automotive network, a well-established and growing automotive group in the UK, with offices in America and Brazil as well. Group 1 Automotive is the 10th largest dealership group in the UK, has a strong history of success and is looking to grow their presence in the UK over the coming years. All dealerships in the Group 1 Automotive network offer fantastic career opportunities, state of the art resources and training and competitive earnings packages.
- customer service