- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Buckinghamshire UK ,GB
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISORS REQUIRED
Interaction Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a dynamic and exciting well-established business and recognisable name based in Milton Keynes. Our client is based just outside of the city centre (so no traffic in the morning!!!), in a modern and well-equipped contact centre.
Due to the growth of an existing client they are constantly on the lookout for top customer service agents to deliver the best possible customer care, working on an inbound customer care campaign.
Various shifts patterns are required to fit in with the demands of the business so successful candidates will be expected to remain flexible to work shifts for the following hours:
Monday to Sunday 8am – 10pm
Paid at £9ph
As a Customer Advisor your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for achieving agreed KPIs
- Delivering great service to customers and effectively advising them were necessary.
- Determination and resilience are key factors
- An upbeat friendly approach to speaking to customers is essential
The successful Customer Service Agent should possess the following skills and experience:
- Effective listening skills
- A focused and keen attitude to work and colleagues
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven with a desire to meet and exceed targets
- PC literate
- Passionate and eager for a new challenge
If this sounds like the kind of role you would thrive in and you are an outgoing, passionate, customer service focused individual then this is your opportunity to get your foot in the door of a world leading company who can help you to fulfil your career goals.
Apply now! INDCCP
About the company