- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you have experience in a customer service or call handling role?
If you are passionate about developing your existing skills and working with the largest property & casualty insurer in the world with offices in 54 countries, a diverse working culture and excellent employee benefits, then we would love to hear from you!
We have an opportunity for a CS Agent to deliver an efficient and effective call handling service to customers that will contribute to the Company's customer retention and customer satisfaction goals. A high quality of service and professional competency are key requirements in this role, we therefore expect you to be fully compliant to meet expectations internal partners and external regulators.
This role is ideally suited to you if you come with a customer focussed call handling or switchboard background from within a professional environment.
- Provide a professional service over the telephone, ensuring high quality communications with our customers, leading to a first call resolution and efficient customer experience.
- Deliver high quality Customer Service activities such as change of address, cancellation and refunds, policy queries and more, using the procedures documented.
- Build and maintain a level of product and systems knowledge which improves the customer experience.
- We encourage you to identify and recommend suggestions for continuous improvement within the team.
- Maintain high quality scores and ensure compliance with internal and external requirements including FSA, TCF principles, Sarbanes Oxley, Internal Audit and Compliance.
Skills & experience requirements:
- Experience gained in a contact centre or inbound telephony based role demonstrating a professional and high standard in customer care.
- Good standard of general education (including standard grades/GCSEs/Highers/A-Levels or equivalent in English & Mathematics).
- Insurance/ Financial Services related qualification or experience would be desirable although not essential.
- Proven experience of working to SLAs.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- A working knowledge of Regulatory Complaints and Compliance as it applies to the Insurance Industry - preferred but not essential.
- Computer-literate with working knowledge in MS Office Packages
What we offer in return!
- Competitive salary & pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus ability to purchase 5 additional days
- Private Medical cover
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Comprehensive Learning & development offering
- Employee resource groups: Gender Equality Network, Abilities & Wellbeing, Social Mobility, Parents & Carers, Pride Network, Cultural Awareness Network.
- Networking, mentoring & development opportunities.
- 1 day annual Charitable leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Active Sports & social committee
- Employee Assistance program
Integrity. Client focus. Respect. Excellence. Teamwork
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We're an ethical and honest company that's wholly committed to its clients. A business that's engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels. And a working environment that's collaborative and supportive.
Diversity & Inclusion. At Chubb, we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.
- customer service