- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £16,000.00 - £18,000.00 gross per year
Customer Service and Sales Advisor required to join an expanding Finance company based in Farnham.
This role will sit within the Customer Retentions team, speaking with customers who have expressed their wish to cancel there subscription.
The Customer Service and Sales Advisor will be responsible for turning this around and retaining the customers business.
To be successful in this role you will need to be resilient, tenacious and sales orientated.
You will be proactive, have a passion for building relationships with customers and thrive on retaining existing business through negotiation skills.
- Make contact with customers who wish to cancel their subscriptions or payments by selling in the benefits of our services
- Identify cross-selling opportunities, ensuring the maximum amount of customers are using our services
- Make contact with customers who have missed necessary information off applications or payment details
- Advise customers of additional products and services that may benefit them
- Support the business' retention ambitions by nurturing relations with customers via various communication channels
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals
- Assisting other sales departments to maximise business opportunities
- Experience in a Customer Service or sales role
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Clear telephone manner and listening skills
- Determination and motivation to achieve targets
- Resilient and pro-active
- Good time management
- Team player
- Flexible approach
- Good knowledge of how to operate Word, Excel and E-mail
In return there is a basic salary of £16,000
- £18,000 + monthly bonus structure.
The company offers a range of benefits and 08:30
- 17:30 working hours.
The office is located 10 minutes walk from Farnham Train station.
To apply, submit your CV today and a member of the team will be in touch.
- customer service