- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17,500.00 - £18,500.00 gross per year
Our well established Kettering based client is looking for a Customer Service Assistant on a permanent contract who is passionate about delivering great customer service. You will be part of a team delivering pre and after sales service support to their global customers.
About the role
The successful Customer Service Assistant will need to be proficient in handling a variety of customer contacts including orders, ensuring that we deliver exceptional customer service within defined service levels.
• Respond appropriately to customer complaints, queries and enquiries received verbally or by email to ensure excellent customer relationships
• Perform administrative and operational activities associated
• Improve communication and effectiveness of processes by identifying and recommending continuous improvement opportunities
• Work effectively and efficiently to achieve all KPI's set
We are looking for
• A candidate who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
• Is comfortable talking to people over the phone, with the ability to easily build rapport with customers and internal colleagues
• Has a positive attitude and can learn systems and processes quickly
• Is self-motivated, confident and organised
• A language is preferable, but not essential
The Customer Service Assistant position is a full time role of 35 hrs/wk working Monday - Friday between 08:00 - 18:00, hours to be agreed.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for the Customer Service Assistant position, please send a CV in word format by clicking on apply, or contact Erika on .
- customer service