- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £10.88 - £14.95 gross per hour
Customer Service Assistant
- Gateline Assistant
We are currently looking for a Gateline Assistant who is flexible to cover different locations across the West Coast and surrounding areas so must be able to drive and must be immediately available to start.
What does a Gateline Assistant do?
- Communicate effectively with other staff and passengers in the interests of safety and customer service using information systems as supplied.
- Act as focal point for all customer complaints and comments.
- Assist in the day-to-day operation of the Gateline.
- Operate the manual gate, as necessary to promote the flow of customers and direct ticket less customers to a retail point.
- Ensure cleaning duties are carried out as required.
- Perform ticket checking duties as required without compromising safety.
- Ensure you are in possession of the required personal safety documentation and identification.
- Deal with lost property as appropriate.
- Carry out general station duties as required (some light cleaning duties may be required)
Are you the right candidate for the job?
- Are you over the age of 18 ?
- Do you have previous customer service experience?
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Do you have the flexibility to work different shift times ?
- You must be available to start immediately as these are temporary positions.
- Do you drive?
Please note you must be able to get to your location of work for a 05:00 start, the latest finish is 23:00.
Please note shifts can be either 8 or 12 hours.
- customer service