- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are Hostmaker – nice to meet you!
We are an excited bunch because we recently closed our Series B funding, backed by a great group of strategic investors who believe in the growth of the new category of travel accommodation - homes - and in our vision of unlocking the potential of every home.
Hostmaker is a tech enabled full-service home rentals management company in the proptech category, offering dynamic pricing expertise, thoughtful interior design and hotel-style operations for homes. We raised a Series B round in November 2017 and are backed by institutional funding from credible investors from technology, real estate and hospitality backgrounds.
Marriott International, the largest hotel company in the world, recognised our industry leadership by selecting Hostmaker as preferred partner for its first foray into serviced homestays, introducing Tribute Portfolio Homes in April, 2018.
We have scaled rapidly in just three years to be the European leader with international teams in offices in major destinations - London, Paris, Cote D'Azur, Rome, Florence, Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon.
Hostmaker was featured by Forbes as one of five fastest-growing British businesses to watch in 2016 and ranked #20 and then #11 by StartUps UK in 2016 and 2017, respectively.
Who are you?
- An individual that has worked in high level customer service multichannel contact center and has a demonstrable background in achieving KPIs and delivering seamless customer service.
- Provide professional, prompt and friendly client support by listening to clients and responding in a way that exceeds their expectations;
- Responding to enquiries and handling client escalations by telephone and email;
- Logging and follow up of Customer Information;
- We operate on a 7 days, 24X7 service center. Therefore the candidate needs to be flexible in terms of shifts, including occasional weekends and evenings.
- Someone who has worked in a omni channel centre on emails, phone and webchat, Hostmaker is an entrepreneurial fast paced workspace so the ability to adapt and change is critical.
- A team player who can adapt to different needs of the business.
What will you be doing?
- Answering inbound and making outbound calls to resolve guest issues.
- To achieve KPIs in relation to responding to client issues via email in a timely and accurate manner.
- Following up to a set targeted guest reviews per day and week.
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure guest resolution is swift and seamless.
- To achieve targeted NPS scoring.
- To use initiative when reducing refunds balanced with the client's expectation.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Having demonstrable skills of time management and prioritising a heavy workload and tasks.
- Having the ability to manage and resolve live issues for in-stay guests.
- Holding experience within hospitality and logistics industry will be a plus.
- Exposure to systems including Zendesk, Front, Asana, Gsuite, will be preferable.
- An aspiration to grow within guest experience team.
Culture and Perks
Culture is important to us. We love what we do, and make sure everyone in the team feels valued, respected and important. This makes people take pride in their work, and that's when the best work is produced. A few of the many perks of joining the Hostmaker team:
A fast-growing Series B-stage company full of bright, engaged folks who'll keep you on your toes everyday
Equity depending on the level of position
No mega-corp fluff: we focus on results, not face-time
Discounted Airbnb travel, we want our staff to truly understand the Airbnb experience
Discounts at Hostmaker homes (we're now in London, Paris, Rome and Barcelona so you next holiday is sorted!)
No birthday goes unnoticed, so expect an embarrassingly big cake!
An incredibly talented team who can teach you anything from making the perfect roux to learning the node.js frameworks!
A fast-growing startup full of bright, engaged folks who'll keep you on your toes every day
A supportive investor group that believes in our vision