- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Locale is a multi-award winning, innovative, privately owned company that produces estate management portals for some of the UK’s most prestigious property brands and iconic landmarks, such as The Shard and Hyde Park Estate. We’re reimagining how properties can be run using new technologies, doing away with outdated manual processes.
About the Role:
The Client Service Team is the central point of contact for client queries including content management, training queries & functionality queries. The Client Service team sets the standard of behaviour for customer engagement, playing a key customer advocacy role, developing and delivering services that support customer needs and inform IT services objectives. The team act as customer champions, offering specialist advice and support on IT related issues whilst providing customers with the best possible service and conveying a sincere willingness to help.
- Answer support queries via phone and email
- Adhering to strict SLA's.
- Responding to and Monitoring various software platforms
- Logging of customer requests and incidents
- Diagnosing and rectifying technical problems and queries following first line fix criteria and where possible resolving at first call
- Provide applications and infrastructure support to our growing client base
- Manage third party vendors and suppliers
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Resolve incidents with printers, scanners, signature pads and upgrade different types of software and hardware
- Logging and escalating calls with third parties where required, ensuring communication back to the customer
- Exceptional customer service and confident communication skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent written, typing and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attitude of doing whatever it takes to get the job done (not a clock watcher)
- Attitude of constantly wanting to improve as IT is everchanging and new technologies emerge
As well as engaging work and exciting long-term opportunities the company has a relaxed working environment, with a casual dress code, monthly staff socials (such as a trip to the circus, punting in Oxford, a round at the pub or movies nights with take away) and free beer Fridays. There are plenty of staples available like free breakfast cereal, soup for lunch, a well-stocked cookie jar and sweetie bowl (or fruit bowl if you’d prefer) and a bean to cup coffee machine (coffee is very important!). The company also offers full time employees a private health scheme through AXA PPP. Every year we also have a lavish Christmas dinner!
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Locale is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disabilities,
religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter, telling us something interesting about yourself and explaining why you are the perfect fit for Locale.
No canvassers or recruitment agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Required)