- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Breeze Connection is a business support company focused towards seeing SME's reach their business success goals. We deliver actions needed to achieve results on behalf of our clients.
We are looking for someone to join our team who will focus on our clients marketing strategies to ensure they are reaching their target audience efficiently.
The role includes…
- Managing all customer phone and email enquiries, as well as general admin duties.
- Managing the financial information of the company and certain clients; issuing of invoices and receiving payments, controlling the purchase ledger, chasing outstanding money and undertaking all the VAT and statutory returns processing.
- Working alongside our director to assist with any of their work load.
- Regular on site support work for our clients within the remit of customer service, administration and bookkeeping.
The right candidate will…
- be either qualified or trained in bookkeeping,
- highly computer literate,
- enjoy working with customers,
- able to manage their own work load,
- be highly organised and reliable,
- able to prove that they are a passionate and hard working individual,
- have a can-do attitude, and enjoys working as part of a team,
- driven to develop and grow within the company,
- preferably have at least one years experience in a bookkeeping role.
The company will in exchange…
- Offer the living wage with opportunities to increase salary.
- Employee benefits which you can choose from.
- Training and travel opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 /year
- bookkeeping: 3 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 3 years (Preferred)