- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Officer – Repairs based in Pitsea. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis in return for a competitive salary of £21,968.59 per annum (plus £1200 per annum rotating shift allowance).
The Customer Service Officer – Repairs role:
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Customer Care Repairs Officer to be the first point of contact for all customers contacting the Customer Care Line (CCL) regarding repairs and property maintenance, providing appropriate advice and information (either by telephone; email; web chat or in writing) and dealing with the enquiries to maximise Right First Time resolution. Use questioning skills to establish priorities and raise jobs on the system.
Responsibilities of our Customer Service Officer – Repairs include:
- Be the first point of contact for all customers with enquiries concerning repairs and maintenance services
- Answer contacts from customers reporting repairs/breakdowns within their home, use questioning skills to establish priorities and raise jobs on the in house system.
- Ensure all complaints about repairs and maintenance services are recorded on in house systems and assigned to the appropriate department.
- Deal with routine enquiries from leaseholders regarding maintenance.
- Maintain relevant files, IT records and other systems, and ensure that information is up to date and can be accessed and understood readily by others.
- Obtain information on behalf of the customers from Asset Management, Repairs and maintenance contractors and schedulers, to enable clear and Comprehensive responses to be provided.
- Maintain links with and knowledge of Asset Management Repairs/Maintenance Policies so that general enquiries and requests for service can be appropriately answered or referred for a response.
- Ensure that all information and advice provided to customers is clear, in accordance with policies, procedures and service standards, and takes into account the individual customer’s circumstances.
What we’re looking for in our Customer Service Officer – Repairs:
- Experience of using IT systems as a source of information and to record information about, and transactions with customers to ensure an up to date and efficient service.
- High standards of verbal and written communication skills ensuring all communication is clear, concise, comprehensible and free from jargon.
- Basic numeracy skills.
- Have a commitment to remain positive throughout the entire day treating each contact as if it where your first.
- Have a commitment to ensure problems are resolved promptly and brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Have a commitment to applying Equal Opportunities policy and procedures.
Closing date : 30th December 2019
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Customer Service Officer – Repairs please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST
- customer service