- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client is an International energy and services company providing energy services to consumers across the globe and driving innovative products and solutions to drive power to the customer in more ways than one.
An exciting opportunity for a Customer Service / Warrant Advisor has been released
- This position requires excellent contact centre customer service skills with experience of areas such as Customer Disputes, Fraud, Risk, Credit, Retentions, PPI or similar.
For this opportunity you will an Ajilon employee working on site with the client with expectation of future permanent transition, so those will ambitions for permanent employment is essential.
Job Title: Customer Service / Warrant Advisor
Location: Leicester (Spinneyside)
Start: 6thJan 2020 onwards
Salary: £Highly competitive salary + great benefits package
Process: You will be required to complete online testing and interview as part of this process.
The purpose of the role is to engage customers and our field representatives within the PDV & Warrant process to negotiate payment in full, resolve any queries presented efficiently and timely with our business customers (B2B). You'll facilitate customers through the disconnection process remaining committed to treating them fairly, whilst keeping customers informed of their options and next steps throughout the process.
- You will balance debt collection with great customer service
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Remain calm within a pressurised environment
- Follow clear instructions and guidelines to investigate, resolve and progress high volumes of field and customer enquiries to secure payment, or facilitate the disconnection process
- You will work with your customers to reduce debt sustainably to meet agreed targets
- Deliver customer outcomes that meet British Gas values and our commitment to treating customers fairly and with respect, keeping them properly informed
- Think creatively to find solutions that suit both the business and customer needs and requirements
- Identify any operational and regulatory risks, escalating as appropriate
- You will resolve customer enquiries within tight timeframes to allow progression of the account through our business process
- You will have knowledge of and be able to manage a range of customer and business types from Sole Traders, Partnerships, Limited as well as corporate entities, and be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- You will be required to work to agreed quality standards and within agreed timescales
- You will be responsible for proactively developing and maintaining your specialist collections, industry, business and system knowledge
- You will be responsible for managing complaints ensuring these remain compliant within the regulatory framework
- You will need to remain compliant whilst liaising with colleagues, business appointed external agencies, customers and their related third parties
- You will maintain customer related information on systems to the required standards to progress work, maintain accurate records, identify gaps in customers records and proactively collect appropriate information
- You will be responsible for growing the business at any given opportunity
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world.
You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
Candidates will show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Ajilon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
- customer service