- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £16,000.00 - £19,000.00 gross per year
We are recruiting a Customer Service Specialist to work for an award winning Digital Company!
You will be responsible for all forms of communication with customers to create the best customer experience using all of the tools and products available to you!
What you will do:
- Provide excellent customer service to customers through an omni-channel platform.
- Work collaboratively with other core business functions to ensure smooth hand offs and customer transitions through the different stages of the customer life cycles.
- Always look to promote self-service options when they are applicable for customers to help ease their experience.
- Ensure that payment solutions are up to date.
- You will need to be adaptable to varying customer situations and needs, always being able to balance the customer and company needs fairly.
- You will need to have great communication skills with customers from varying backgrounds.
- You will need to be able to adapt to changing customer needs.
- You will need to be able to stay focussed in a fast-paced customer environment.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy.
By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment do not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation.
- customer service