- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
BioLegend is looking for a multilingual professional with some customer service experience, including thorough and effective phone skills, for a full-time customer service position at our offices in UK. This is a fast paced, deadline-driven environment requiring effective multi-tasking and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Order entry of customer orders submitted via phone, via fax, via email, or online system
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional manner
- Assist customers by providing accurate delivery information of their orders
- Provide exceptional customer service in all verbal and written correspondence with customers and address any problems that may arise
- Use ERP system to process orders, check lot info, product availability, invoices, previous shipments
- Communicate and collaborate effectively in all verbal and written correspondence with other departments to process orders or provide information for customers
- Communicate effectively with order fulfillment team of order status changes
- Use problem solving to address customer inquiries and resolve issues regarding orders errors and returns
- Routinely send concise and effective correspondence to customers regarding updated backorder information and inquiries on purchase order price discrepancies
- Other duties/projects as assigned
Minimum Qualifications - Education and Experience
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Possess strong computer skills
- Requires experience with MS Office
- Fluency in German or French
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Knowledge of ERP system preferred
- College degree
Work Environment & Physical Demands
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting. Occasional exposure to laboratory environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- German or French (Required)