- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Tate are recruiting for a Customer Service Supervisor to join our fantastic client based in Leicester.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with Customer Service experience.
· Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls and be the first point of contact for the first and second line team.
· Providing appropriate solutions and alternatives to issues (if an option) within the SLA time limits and follow up accordingly to ensure resolution.
· Monitoring performance of first line and second line team using the skills matrix, identify gaps in knowledge and ensure appropriate training is provided.
· Escalating any major concerns with the team to the Operations manager and provide suggestions/ feedback on how to rectify.
· Completing quarterly reviews for the team, and manage any day to day concerns.
· Ensuring that the service provided to the end users of the systems is of the quality expected and to address any concerns directly with the Support team.
· Prioritising own workload, multi-task and manage own time effectively.
· Understanding the priority levels for calls through to the Helpdesk and ensure that the escalation process is followed accordingly.
· Fully understanding the needs of the end users and come up with solutions to their needs.
· Managing the expectations of end users, progressing calls that could turn into wider problems, identifying training needs, and coming up with solutions to these issues.
· Building strong relationships with users and clients through proactive communication.
· Reviewing the Solutions in the knowledge base and ensure these are accurate and legible.
· Identifying opportunities for upsell of products.
· Representing, promoting and maintaining a positive attitude and image for the Helpdesk team.
· Keeping up to date with external factors concerning the company, especially in the Financial Services sector.
· Ability to work in an ever changing, fast paced environment, and adapting to this quickly and efficiently.
· Ensuring product knowledge is always up to date, and asking for additional support if/when needed.
· Customer service experience
· Excellent telephone manner
· Technical understanding
· Organisational and planning skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Self-motivated and pro-active
Salary & Benefits:
· Working hours are Monday-Friday
- 09:00am till 17:30pm
· Free on-site parking
· Salary up to £25,000 depending on experience
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- customer service