- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,964.00 gross per year
Project Support Worker (Customer Service)
Permanent contract – Full time, £20,964 per annum
Are you a friendly people person who thrives on making a real difference to people’s lives? If so, you’ll
love this opportunity to join North Wales Housing - an ambitious social enterprise which provides homes and delivers services to over 2,500 households across North Wales. Employing around 200 people, the growing organisation is proud to be accredited with an ‘Investors in People’ award and is committed to providing homes people love to live in, and to supporting communities people love to be part of.
So, what will the role of Project Support Worker (Customer Service) entail?
Reporting to the Scheme Manager, as a Project Support Worker you’ll support the running of the hostel, and contribute to the effective provision of day to day support to the residents. Your main duties will include although not be limited to:
• Assisting service users with their planning and preparation for moving on to more permanent accommodation
• Ensuring housekeeping and cleaning tasks are regularly carried out at the hostel
• Supporting service users to gain essential skills such as cooking, budgeting, and IT literacy
• Assisting service users with their claims for housing and associated benefits
• Maintaining accurate hostel records and resident files
• Responding to and managing any incidents at the hostel appropriately
What will I need in order to be considered for this Project Support Worker (Customer Service) role?
• Superb customer service skills, ideally with experience of working in a face to face customer service role
• Ability to hold everyday conversations in Welsh, in relation to the role
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to adapt and work effectively with colleagues
• An awareness of the support needs of vulnerable people with the ability to work alone with confidence and good judgement
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
NWH is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of service users. This post requires an enhanced DBS disclosure.
What will I receive in return?
Salary: £20,964 per annum
Additional benefits: Employee health assistance scheme, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, payment of professional membership, contributory pension scheme plus much more
Contracted hours: 43.5 hours per week, working on a 7-week rota that will include weekdays, evenings and weekends
Location: St Mary’s Hostel, Bangor (Gwynedd, North Wales)
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: 1pm, Monday 7th October 2019
Interview date: Friday 18th October 2019
By clicking apply on this site, you will automatically be redirected to the North Wales Housing website
All applications for this Project Support Worker (Customer Service) role to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
- customer service
- ms project