- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Paddy Power Betfair plc is an international sports betting and gaming operator, with a market-leading presence in the UK, Ireland, Australia and the USA, as well as a range of operations across Europe including Romania, Portugal and Malta.
We operate six sports betting and gaming brands; Paddy Power, Betfair, Adjarabet, Sportsbet, FanDuel and TVG. We are online-led, mobile-led and sports-led: and our proprietary technology, unique products and innovative marketing all combine to offer a superb experience to our five million customers worldwide.
Our spirit, talent and ambition has taken us into the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange and we now employ over 7,000 people in sixteen locations across the globe; from Dublin to Los Angeles, and London to Melbourne. Our culture rewards innovation, teamwork and we like to stay fast-moving in a dynamic industry.DescriptionCustomer Service Team Leader
Paddy’s Customer Service Team Leaders are the face of the business! So, we need people who love talking and getting to know our customers. You’ve got to be able to stay calm under pressure and constantly look for ways to improve yourself and the shop. Don’t worry if you’ve never worked in the betting industry before, we’ll give you the knowledge… but it’s your attitude that counts!
What you’ll be doing:
• Responsible for meeting and greeting customers.
• Responsible for all shop operations including opening and closing procedures.
• Act as the senior member of the team in the absence of the Shop Manager or Assistant Manager
• Answering customer queries effectively.
• Taking bets and translating bets.
• Informing customers about our latest promotions.
• Keeping the shop clean and tidy.
• Maintaining Paddy’s social responsibility standards.
What’s in it for you?:
Other than just being able to say you work for one of the most fun and distinctive brands in Europe, you will get:
• Industry leading pay rates
• A bonus scheme, paid every 6 months if shop hits targets, of up to £250
• 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
• Progression and development opportunities in a huge international company
• Pay supplement when managing the shop
• Defined Contribution Pension scheme
• Performance based incentives such as paid holidays, vouchers, shop teams dinners and much much more!
- customer service