- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17,500.00 - £20,000.00 gross per year
Customer Services Staff
£17.5K - £20K + Annual Bonus
Hours between 9am-7pm Monday - Thursday and 9am-5pm Friday.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's most recognised financial services firms who offer advice about Life, Critical illness and Income Protection insurance. They are keen to support and develop their Customer Services Staff by providing them with the opportunity to move into an advisor positions later in their career.
They are moving into a period of rapid growth and therefore are looking for staff to join their Customer Services team.
Expectations of a Customer Services Staff member
- Customer focused with minimum on year previous customer service experience.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work to targets whilst remaining professional and maintaining a high level of service.
Customer Services Staff members will be:
- Helping clients with any queries they may have in a polite and professional way.
- Sorting out any issues relating to direct debits.
- Assisting them with trust forms.
- Maintaining computer records and updating the CRM system.
Benefits of the company:
- Up to 25 days holiday (based on length of service)
- Company pension scheme.
- Discounts on gym membership, holidays, hotels, coffee, restaurants, clothes, technology etc.
- 20% discount on your own life, critical illness and income protection policies.
Life, Insurance, Protection, customer service, account manager, case manager, support, help, customer care, administration, Customer Services Advisor, insurance, CIC, IP, Income Protection, St James Place, Inbound call, Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Staff member
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
- Financial Services
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- New Business
- customer service