- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A rapidly growing Tech Startup helping companies scale QA testing using a crowd of professional testers.Their main focus is on Mobile App Testing. Tech city rated them as one of the Uk's fastest-growing tech companies. They are seeking a talented Customer Success Manager.
The Customer Sucess Manager will be working very closelye reporting intothe Head o Customer Success.
Role and Responsibilities The CSM will focus on the following business;
- Developing and nurturing strategic commercial relationships with our current client base
- Developing existing relationships with a focus on retention (renewals), up-sell and cross-sell activities, and they are also trusted advisors for our clients
- Balancing the demands of maintaining a strategic relationship both with internal (in-house departments) and external (clients) stakeholders, as well as making sure you are hitting your renewal, up-sell and cross-sell targets
- Creating account plans, showcasing the importance of the on-boarding process, communicating with numerous stakeholders to expand the company's footprint, and managing clients whilst achieving your own commercial targets. Skills and Experience :
- Between 2+ years of experience in Customer Success / Account Management
- Experience creating and presenting reports to clients, and owning a portfolio from beginning to end
- Overall understanding of the SaaS business and revenue models
- Experience taking clients throughout the entire onboarding, scaling and renewing stages Location:
- Office Based in Central London Salary:
- Flexible dependant on experience