- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) role at Kallidus is pivotal in driving customer satisfaction and utilisation of the Kallidus Suite of software.
The Customer Success Manager will be SME (Subject Matter Expert) in Training Operations, Learning Management Systems (LMS) and the Kallidus Suite and act as trusted technical advisor to customers.
The Customer Success Manager will hold regular calls and face-to-face meetings with customers to:
- Review current success and utilisation of the Kallidus solution
- Make proactive recommendation to improve the use of the solution
- Building strategic value-add customer relationships, providing best in class services and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Success will be realised by achieving Kallidus Suite adoption, customer retention, customer satisfaction (measured via the annual Net Promoter Score (NPS)), reference ability, contract renewals and upsell/cross sell of additional modules within the Kallidus Suite.
- Understand and diagnose customer requirements with the ability to document in a clear and concise way
- Drive customer retention, with focus on continuous improvement of the customer experience
- Ensure all elements of the Kallidus Suite are being used by the customer and are optimally configured
- Fully resolve escalated customer issues in a timely manner
- Obtain consistently positive feedback in NPS surveys and using feedback to implement change
- Develop and maintain an expert level knowledge of each of Kallidus' software and services offerings
- Foster collaboration within the Customer Experience team and across customer touch points
- Collaborate with internal partners in Sales, Marketing, Product, Finance, etc.
- Experience of delivering and administering corporate training systems.
- Previous LMS experience, exposure to configuration and implementation of new LMS systems
- Ability to work within a highly competitive and complex environment and be able to build and maintain strong relationships, with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders
- Enthusiasm of technology, high energy level, innovative thinking
- Knowledge of working in a SaaS environment
- A passion for delivering customer excellence
- Good communication skills and team work spirit