- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Regional Customer Support Advisor
We have a brand new permanent opportunity available to join a well-established Customer Service Team in Swindon supporting the Companies Regional Customers.
This is full time position working 8.30am-5:30pm offering £18,000 pa.
Daily duties will include:
- Receive customer calls and email requests; accurately record details onto the system
- Processing on customer sales orders
- Liaise with Field Service Engineers and customers regarding timelines
- Supporting Field Service Engineers with planning of work
- Provide administration support to the Regional Team
- Dealing with general enquiries in a timely manner
We are looking for:
- Accurate data entry skills
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Ability to demonstrate good MS Office and keyboard skills
- Work well within a team environment while able to take ownership for your own tasks
- Pragmatic approach to ensuring work in completed right first time and to schedule
- Flexible in approach and willing to work overtime as required
Immediate interviews available for the right Candidate – call in today!
- customer service