- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
A thriving Company seeks a Customer Support Engineer with a minimum of an HNC in Electronics, excellent customer facing skills and with a broad technical background, to support its world-wide industrial inkjet electronics and software business.
You'll ideally bring experience encompassing electronic testing, software and hardware configuration as well as an appreciation of mechanical systems and CAD.
Of particular interest is someone with experience of working with inkjet electronics.
A highly competitive salary package will be offered including a base of up to C£35/40k, a profit related Bonus scheme, Private Pension Scheme (company 12% individual 3%), Private Healthcare to include family cover.
There will be some travel required throughout Europe, Asia and the USA, approximately once every few months.
The successful Customer Support Engineer will undertake a range of tasks including delivering technical support and on-site training to customers; bringing new products from development to production via product testing as well as preparing customer facing technical documentation and responding to technical questions.
Key Skills & Experience Summary:
• Excellent English language skills.
• Customer facing experience.
• Using Electronic test equipment.
• Software & hardware configuration and debugging.
• Holding a formal Electronic Engineering qualification.
• Knowledge of mechanical systems, machine building and CAD.
• Good report writing skills