- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £45,000.00 - £55,000.00 gross per year
Cyber Security Manager
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a dedicated Cyber Security Team within a large and ever-growing consultancy practice. The role requires you to be confident and knowledgeable when discussing cyber security issues with clients. The role also involves coaching and mentoring more junior team members by supporting them with technical issues and questions. As a Cyber Security Manager, you will be personable and well versed in liaising with existing clients and bringing in new clients to the business.
This role offers a yearly budget for training and personally development.
Successful candidates will have 3 main key responsibilities in their daily routine; client management, business development and leadership.
- Ensure that all cyber security work carried out complies with the firm's standards and procedures, and that the work is within budget and to the expected timeframes
- Ensure effective time management and prioritisation of workload
- Ensure that issues are highlighted to the job manager/partner and client manager (where appropriate) as quickly as possible, as well as providing regular progress updates to both manager and client on work
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships using effective, appropriate and timely communication methods
- Develop a communication plan for each client to take initiative for contacting client before and after audit in order to enhance and build relationships
- Lead closeout meetings
- Be actively involved in tendering opportunities through research, drafting sections of tenders and assisting with presentations
- Develop a professional network outside of the firm
- Consider opportunities for attending networking events
- Seek opportunities to present at relevant events that would develop the team's profile
- Undertake research and support development of thought leadership on behalf of the team and firm
- Brief employees on work required and check their understanding before allowing them to proceed, to delegate effectively and supervise work appropriately
- Provide constructive feedback to employees via the firm's appraisal process and other ongoing appraisal processes as required
- Provide coaching, support and on-the-job training to team members
- Seek opportunities to be involved in non-chargeable activity which will contribute to the development of the team e.g. training.
About Stanton House:
Stanton House is a Professional Services & Technology Recruitment Consultancy operating across the UK and Asia-Pacific. We deliver customer focused Interim and Permanent recruitment solutions ensuring our customers are at the forefront of everything we do. We treat our candidates and clients alike and pride ourselves on building trusting relationships and delivering consistent excellence.