- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Airbus DS Ltd.
Airbus CyberSecurity is a European specialist in cyber security. Our mission is to protect governments, military and essential national infrastructure enterprises from cyber threats.
We are over 750 experts based across our main locations in France, Germany and the UK, each with a Security Operating Centre, and we also operate in the US and the Middle East.
We provide reliable cyber security products and services that meet the highest requirements and protect you against cyber threats. We provide a global cyber defence approach that aims to protect, detect and respond to cyber threats with a portfolio including managed security services, industrial control system offerings, encryption, key management and consultancy services.
Our goal: Protect our customers and support their needs with cyber security products and services.
Description of the job
We are looking for a product coordinator within CyberSecurity, part of Airbus Defence & Space, and can be located in any of the CyberSecurity main sites (Newport (Wales), Elancourt (France) or Ottobrunn (Germany) and will involve some travel across Europe
You will Report directly to the Product Manager of the Security Operation Centre (SOC) services across France, Germany, Spain and the UK. You will support to develop product strategy and marketing, tracking implementation of product improvements, supporting business development, and working with international partners.
This role offers an exciting career opportunity for people who would like to expand their knowledge in Product Management within an international environment.
What we offer:
• Exciting development opportunities and perspectives within Airbus as a global player
• An attractive company pension scheme
• Airbus Group success share scheme
• An extensive range of additional benefits
• Flexible working hours
Tasks & accountabilities
• Coordinate and track implementation of product management activities
• Collate information on market requirements and contribute to product marketing materials
• Support business development activities such as customer pilots, customer visits and sales opportunities
• Collect and disseminate information interfacing to international partners
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
• Degree or masters level education and ability to work in English language
• Experience in at least one of the following product management, product marketing , project management, service design/delivery, team management / transversal management
• Understand essential cyber topics and their business impacts, especially security monitoring services and cyber threats
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.