- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you analytical, naturally curious and passionate about cyber security?
If you are, then I have the perfect role for you!
I am currently working on behalf of a well-known Information Technology company based in Warrington. You will join a Cyber Threat Intelligence team who are dedicated to providing professional Cyber Threat Intelligence Services to their customers.
As a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst, you will play a major part in their Threat Intelligence capability and will be involved in:
- Provide threat protection to organisations globally
- Perform malware analysis and reverse engineering
- Collect information from a range of viable sources and produce reports on intelligence gathered
- Keep customers up to date on the cyber threat landscape
- Research emerging threats The ideal candidate will have a background in the below:
- Cyber threat intelligence, incident response, or cyber security technology role
- Have an understanding of threat intelligence frameworks, such as MITRE ATTACK, the cyber kill chain etc
- Have the ability to reverse engineer malware by performing static and dynamic analysis
- Be able to write clear, concise, technical, reports Beneficial if you have:
- At least one SANS qualification, including but not limited to, GREM, GCFA, GCFE, GCTI, GNFA
- Previously been involved in threat hunting
- A Background in performing endpoint forensics
- Presentation skills
- Previously performed open source intelligence
Due to the nature of this work, the successful candidate will need to hold or be eligible and willing to go through Security Clearance.
This role is being handled by Robyn Clarke at Evolution Recruitment Solutions.