- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £50,000.00 gross per year
- WEST LONDON LONDON
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within an evolving data team in a Global Aviation Company. You will be gathering business requirements from key stakeholders and helping them to visualise the results using a mixture of SQL and Tableau. This is an incredible opportunity to work as part of a rapidly developing team with excellent training and be at the forefront of implementing advanced analytics.
This is an international company operating in 80 different countries and having a global network over 350 destinations. They have realised the importance of having an excellent dataset disposable to their analysts. They have invested hugely within their analytics team as they are currently in the process of redesigning and overhauling their entire data infrastructure with aim to move towards a more advanced and innovative data function.
As a Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Receiving business requests and looking at trends and gaps to target
- Creating dashboard and reports showing Commercial and Operational data
- Helping managers and stakeholders visualise results using Alteryx and Tableau and providing actionable insights
- Gain more line manager responsibilities
- Opportunity to implement Python and R within the team
- Training is available
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in quantitative subject
- Commercial experience using SQL
- Tableau or Alteryx skills
- Interest in Data Science and Advanced Analytics
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
Bonus plus fantastic travel benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to May Campbell via the Apply link on this page.
- SQL and Tableau