- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
Our client has over 30 years’ experience of delivering support to children and families within schools. They are experts in identifying and tackling the barriers that prevent children from achieving at school. They get children and young people back into school ready to learn, whatever it takes.
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum according to experience
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Based: Stratford, East London
This permanent, full time role is based in our client's Head Office in Stratford and has been created to be a part of their drive to find new ways to demonstrate the meaningful impact of their services and how their work makes a real difference for vulnerable children and young people, based on the data gathered.
The successful candidate will be confident to work with minimum supervision and have at least two years’ experience of a similar role providing data analysis in a charity or social care environment.
This is a very hands-on analytical role with responsibility for day to day standard reporting requests as well as lots of scope to make an impact; your fresh perspective on their data with its analysis and recommendations will directly influence internal decisions and business strategy.
- Review and improve existing systems and procedures for data recording, recommending and implementing new systems or software as needed
- Help monitor and maintain all KPIs across the entire business.
- Generate, edit, and support data reports and dashboards.
- Relate the charity's data to external research and other sources
- Generate insights through exploratory analysis.
- Support the Head of Operations in ensuring that the organisation’s data management activities take full account of legal, ethical and data protection requirements, as well as organisational policies and procedures.
Closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 21 July 2019
Interviews will be on Wednesday 31 July 2019
To find out more information, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application.
Our client takes very seriously the duty of care to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and is committed to ensuring that their safeguarding practice reflects statutory responsibilities, government guidance and complies with best practice. Their safeguarding policy recognises that the welfare and interests of children are paramount in all circumstances.
This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
No agencies please.
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Data Governance