- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Customer Service Advisor
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across industries and government predict, assess and manage risk. Combining cutting-edge technology, unique data and advanced analytics, Risk Solutions provides products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of the RELX Group, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
You will be responsible for manually tracing individuals and re-uniting them with our clients, processing files through our internal database and ordering certificates from registry offices.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take inbound and outbound telephone calls in order to re-engage customers with our clients
- Order certificates from registry offices and consolidate the expenses
- Trace individuals to reunite them with our clients using a variety of internal and external platforms
- Receive, distribute and record post, data entry and filing
- Take ownership of queries and complaints received from clients
- Perform other duties as reasonably assigned
- Full Training given
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Educated to GCSE level; C grade or above for English and Maths
- Customer service experience
- Experience in working to deadlines
- Experience in data administration
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in using MS Excel and Outlook
- Communicates effectively and confidently with others
LexisNexis is the leader in providing essential information that helps advance industry and society. We are a forward thinking, progressive organisation that provides tracing and data cleansing solutions, in addition, deliver critical and decisive processes for identity verification and compliance due diligence.
We’re a superb company to work for, with great people, world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects.
LexisNexis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age.