- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Scopesuite are looking for an experience Data Entry Administrator who is keen to join a fast-moving technology start-up that is growing rapidly and based Glasgow.
This is a new role within the business and will require the right person to take ownership of the position, set up processes and work with internal and external stakeholders including sales team, clients and suppliers.
Responsibilities will include
- Support the Developers and Sales team with any data entry projects on our Salesforce CRM.
- Update and ensure data integrity of the Salesforce platform.
- Managing the support/helpdesk account.
- Facilitate the operational administrative tasks that are involved with the day to day office management.
- Co-ordinate and manage events, travel and calendars on behalf of the Sales team and Management.
- Support the Australian Head office with general data entry and administrative duties.
- Liaise with clients and training providers to ensure data is provided on time and is in the correct format.
- Experience with data entry into Salesforce technology (highly desirable)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a commercial environment
- Comfortable with client interaction
- Proactive self-learner/ able to set up new processes for the business
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads.
- Be able to work at a fast pace but with high levels of accuracy and an attention for detail.
- A team player but with the ability to work alone and unsupervised.
- Flexible working hours in order to meet client requirements
- Willing to work in a new start up environment which is adaptable to change.
- Strong communicator- willing to liaise with various level of management
- Has a positive, upbeat personality who will work well with a young enthusiastic team.
Scopesuite provides a collection of powerful cloud-based business solutions, designed to manage the training and development.
We are a highly innovative company focused on connecting employers with their employees.
Our software platform creates clarity, expectations and accountability around the training allowing businesses to improve productivity, engagement and retention.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £23,000.00 /year
- Salesorce Administrator: 1 year (Preferred)