- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are a progressive retail E-commerce company and require a full-time data entry clerk in our head office in Greenford, who is willing to take responsibility and is able to meet their daily tasks. The candidate needs to be dynamic, hardworking and passionate about their role in the company. Self-motivated and good communication skills are essential.
The candidate should be well versed with computers as the job requires an understanding of managing & processing the deliveries, orders, maintaining related records and data entry in online products catalog.
- Process daily deliveries accurately in the database system ensuring all processed within the required timetable.
- Accountable for all admin tasks to be completed accurately and on time, including returns, stock checking analyses, products information input, maintaining the in-house stock software at all times, etc.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Liaising with our internal departments including the inventory management, the Warehouse, and order fulfilment to ensure that queries regarding deliveries and orders are resolved.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- System minded - someone who can pick up working on the system quickly and possibly has experience of working with systems/programmes.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong management skills, with excellent attention to details and well organized.
- Accuracy- This is essential to pick up any mistakes with order raising/issues.
- Able to handle deadlines and multiple priorities.
- Pleasant and professional.
- Team Player.
- Previous experience in inventory management software.
The candidate must be living within maximum 10 miles radius of our location in Greenford or willing to relocate
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 to £27,000.00 /year
- data entry: 2 years (Required)
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)