- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Data Privacy Compliance Analyst
Excellent Salary + benefits
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting on behalf of a global, growing FinTech client seeking an experienced Data Privacy Compliance professional to join their growing Compliance function in Edinburgh. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, dynamic FinTech firm with significant growth planned for UK and other European sites.
The role will support the Data Privacy Compliance Manager to promote a culture of data privacy compliance across the firm by assisting in maintaining compliance with data privacy / data protection obligations and providing support to the Company’s Senior Management by providing assurance on the systems and controls connected with data privacy obligations.
Responsibilities of the Data Privacy Compliance Analyst:
- Assist in maintaining compliance with data privacy obligations
- Provide support to the Company’s Senior Management by providing assurance on the systems and controls
- Provide consultancy and challenge to the business on data privacy topics on behalf of Risk & Compliance
- Provide face-to-face training/workshops on aspects of data privacy compliance to business teams as required
- Contribute to MI and reports to the UK Board and management committees, as required.
- Maintain appropriate records and documentation relating to data privacy, including Data Privacy Risk Register, Impact Assessments and Incident Reports
- Ensure that data privacy regulatory changes are notified where appropriate to internal Committees and to clients through the Compliance Regulatory Developments team.
Background of the Data Privacy Compliance Analyst:
- Previous experience in a data protection oversight role
- Good knowledge of GDPR and DPA requirements
- Relevant professional or industry qualification
- Ability to analyse, present and report regulatory information to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
Experience operating in this space within Financial Services is desirable. This is a great opportunity to join a global organization at an exciting time in their development.
If you have the relevant experience, contact Chris Wilson for a confidential chat.
Is this job for you?
Chris wants: Data Privacy, Data Governance, GDPR, DPA
Please see our website page headed ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you’