- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Data Visualization Developer
I have a new and exciting permanent opportunity at a global client in Edinburgh. The position requires a Developer to design and build new data visualizations and workflows using Splunk dashboards and Splunk query language.
You will be:
- Designing and developing new DDoS attack analysis presentations in Splunk.
- Developing REST APIs and scripts in Python within Linux.
- Building dashboards and reports in Splunk or other big data analysis tools (eg Hadoop, Spark).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Computer Science degree or other software engineering discipline.
- Working knowledge of Linux administration.
- Excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension, with company matching to max 5%.
- Life insurance (4x base salary),
- Individual private health care
- 20 days annual leave, plus 8 flexible public holidays bar company shutdown days
If this sounds like your next career opportunity don't hesitate to apply or to contact Máté Pusker, Recruitment Consultant on 0131 220 7111 or via email .