- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £60,000.00 - £75,000.00 gross per year
Data Warehouse Engineer
£60,000 - £75,000
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Developer or Tech Lead to join a growing data warehousing team who operate right across a high-successful, market-leading online platform. This role offers a unique opportunity to learn and develop your skills whilst moving the business forward with future data initiatives and lead the development of the Data Warehouse
The company are a market leading auctioning platform transforming the market for buying and selling goods. They are listed in the Top 100 most innovative companies in Europe and operate a highly-profitable, unique product.
THE ROLE - DATA WAREHOUSE DEVELOPER:
- Build and maintain the global data warehouse infrastructure.
- Full responsibility/awareness of and integration with the data warehouse development process.
- Scrutiny of new dimensions/metrics/processes prior to release.
- Manage a team of offshore developers.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A solid foundation in data warehousing: SSIS; Kimball methodologies etc.
- Experience with Data Engineering, SQL Server Reporting and Analysis Services
- Experience with data warehousing (preferably Microsoft BI/Snowflake)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent DAX/MDX skills
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Liam Wilson.
SQL Server, SSIS, Data Warehousing, Kimball, Hadoop, Spark, Big Data, Data Developer, Financial Services
- Data Engineer
- sql server