- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
Data Web Analytics - Rochdale - Up to £45,000
My client are the leading insurance broker company in the UK. They are looking to bring on board a Web Data Analyst to join their highly skilled IT team which encompasses Data Science, BI and Analytics.
As a Web Data Analyst, you will assist with the IT Team to develop and analyse company web data to determine important business decisions and drive the business to further sucess. You will be working with SQL, data visualisation tools and work alongside some of the industries most talented developers and analysts. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills through training and gain exposure to the wider business through BI and data science.
- 31 days holiday - Christmas, boxing day and New year off
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for remote working when required
- 5% matched pension - soon rising towards 8%
- Training budget
- Free onsite gym
- Staff pool table
- Bupa Health care cash plan
- Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager
- Experience writing T-SQL and using Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience using Tealium and data layers
- Experience using Looker
- Degree/Masters in Maths or Statistics is desirable
- Experience report writing using SSRS, Power BI or other similar tools are desirable
This is a brand new position and interviews are currently taking place so you can apply by sending your most recent CV to Click here to contact this recruiter or call Megan Southern on [Telephone number removed] for a chat regarding the role and company.
- google analytics
- sql server