- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- East Grinstead
We are currently recruiting for a client's spectacular Nursing Home in East Grinstead, and require Care Assistants for full time/part time, permanent contracts.
We are looking for Care Assistants who can demonstrate enthusiasm, reliability, honesty and be reliable. The home currently has:
- A friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- On-going training and professional development
- Career development
- Paid holiday
- Employee recognition
- Opportunity to study for Health and Social Care.
The type of care a Care Assistant will provide will vary from person to person but will include the following:
- Personal Care
- Practical Support
- One to one support to residents
The company will be happy to develop people:
- Who have a passion about helping people maintain independence at home
- Who have a can do, positive attitude
- Who have the compassion, dedication and willingness to go the extra mile
- Who have excellent communications skills and possess the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
- Who can display empathy, understanding, comfort and reassurance to all those we support.
- Experience of working in a caring environment
- Passion for delivering high levels of care
- Good communication skills, able to put others at ease
- A strong team worker
- Supportive and patient
- Willingness to develop new skills (NVQ)
Pay rates and hours:
We have part time and full time contracts available paying £8.50 per hour and a full time contract is 37.5 hours a week.
QUOTE REF CLP39550 when applying/calling to apply.
- Care Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- customer service