- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £10.00 gross per hour
Are you an experienced Debt Recovery advisor who is looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have a passion for providing an outstanding level of service?
Does the opportunity to work within a leading financial services company excite you?
Search is currently looking for Collections Advisors to work within an industry leader based in Glasgow who are looking to grow their team.
This is an excellent opportunity based just outside of the city centre working Monday to Thursday 10am
- 6pm with one late finish (8pm) per week depending on business needs.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Contacting customers who have fallen in to arrears on their loans.
- Collecting outstanding, cancelled or rejected payments to bring customers accounts up to date.
- Conducting income and expenditures to ensure all repayments and affordable for customers
- Speaking with third parties such as solicitors and debt management firms
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in a customer focused role, ideally within collections or debt recovery
- Have a firm but empathetic approach with the ability to deal with vulnerable customers
- Be IT literate and a quick learner who is able to adapt well to new systems and processes
This is initially a temporary opportunity which may lead to a long term or permanent position for the right candidate.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role please apply online today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age