- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Hemel Hempstead
Are you an experienced Demand Planner looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Henkel Consumer Adhesives holds market leading positions and offers high-quality branded products to a wide target group ranging from DIY consumers to parents buying crafting products for their children. Sellotape, Pritt, Loctite and UniBond are just some of our iconic and innovative brands. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Demand Planner to join the Consumer & Craftsmen Adhesives Team to assure a demand plan in high quality on country level. The ideal candidate will coordinate with other functions such as Sales, KAM, BDM and PLM to include the recent market knowledge in the enriched forecast on time. Leading the local demand review meeting(s) for Henkel country clusters.
The key Demand Planner challenges will include:
- Event Planning and forecast enrichment for portfolio responsible
- Steer demand review meetings for the respective country clusters
- Propose and execute measures to improve the quality of the forecast (statistical and enriched)
- Support the Forecast Analysts in upgrading the Statistical Baseline Forecast following the standard monthly planning cycle
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams for all demand influencing projects and parameters and to incorporate them in the demand plan
- Control volumes for new product introductions, promotions, customer loss/gains and other events
- Maintain product lifecycle in APO DP and secure a correct demand plan for these products
- Continue to improve forecasting techniques, method and approach to better improve Forecast accuracy and reduce BIAS
Demand Planner Qualifications/Experience:
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or Sales and Marketing
- Minimum two years' experience in demand planning or related area, FMCG preferred
- Cross-functional understanding of supply chain planning, sales, product management and marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of SAP R3, APO DP and Business Intelligence Reporting
- Fully conversant with MS Office
In return for your appreciated work as our Demand Planner, you can expect a £Competitive salary on top of a range of excellent benefits.
If you feel you have the passion and drive to excel in our role of Demand Planner, we'd love to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.