- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Demand Planning Manager - 90174346
Posting Range:15 Mar 2018 - Ongoing
Job Title: Demand Planning Manager
The role supports the development, mobilisation and execution of location strategies for Barclays – “where we locate our workforce and why” – and supports the Location Strategy Demand Lead in developing the strategic location demand. Support in the development of location strategies and demand including for rightshoring, site expansion, relocations and consolidations. Following creation of the strategies and business cases, support in Location Strategy governance e.g. Demand Forums with senior stakeholders across the Bank. Building and maintaining strong relationships with the appropriate business leads, location leads and other key stakeholders, to ensure successful deliveries.
· Creation of Group location strategies and corresponding Business Unit / Function location strategies
· Generation of strategy, approach and analysis presentations for senior executives’ / governance committees
· Creation of and adherence to methodologies to evaluate and optimize across a range of location strategy and related solutions, needing to manage analysis across multiple work streams with aggressive delivery timescales while maintaining the integrity of the process and analysis
· Support of standards definition for future business cases, establishing appropriate cost / benefit tracking and governance processes at an overall and individual project level
· Maintenance and use of baseline and trending tools to track performance of the real estate portfolio
· Evaluation, judgement and analysis within complex and evolving environments to provide solutions to problems, identify opportunities and enhance existing systems and processes
· Financial analysis to determine and support delivery of benefits and management of costs.
· Identification, planning and coordination of sets of projects and work streams within a programme of business change, managing their interdependencies in support of a specific business and real estate strategy
· Strong people management and leadership skills, with the ability to inform and guide decisions. Track record of influencing at senior executive level and leading fact based, analysis-led opportunity identification
· Experience of working in a matrix management environment
· Strong analytical/problem solving mindset with the ability and willingness to get into the details for solutions
· Demonstrable expertise in supporting large complex business and technical programmes of strategic significance
· Proven track record of working in the Financial Services Industry
· Network of industry peers and location strategy related vendors.
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.