- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Dental Field Service Engineer - Leicester
Package - up to £32,000 per annum / company van / pension scheme / 20 days holiday + bank holidays
My client are a main provider of dental decontamination equipment. My client are known for servicing and maintaining dental equipment such as, Autoclaves, Chairs, Compressors, Suction Units, Ultrasonic, Washer Disinfectors, X-Rays.
- You will be working on a range of Dental equipment from Autoclaves, Dental Chairs, Compressors, Suction Units, Ultrasonic, Washer Disinfectors, X-Rays.
- Undertake scheduled PPM Maintenance, Servicing and Modification
- Undertake Emergency Repair and Rectification
- Maintaining a high level of customer service, maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and customers.
Experience and Skills
- Previous service and repair experience within the dental field e.g. with any of the following equipment - X-ray, bench-top autoclave's, Compressors, Dental chairs, dental lights, X-Rays, suction pumps etc.
- Able to communicate with internal staff and customers effectively
- Attention to detail
- You must hold a full UK driving licence.
What's in offer?
- Progression opportunities
- Company van included
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Mobile & Laptop
- Uniform & Tools
- 3% pension scheme
- customer service