- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Dental Nurse in Blackpool Station Road
Full Time Permanent Position
Here at our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
As a you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team and exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
Qualified Dental Nurse skills and experience required for this role:
- GDC Registered
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- Update patient records
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Undertake some reception duties
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Strong communication skills
- Provide excellent patient care Salary and benefits:
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Fully funded CPD training, GDC registration, DBS and Professional Indemnity, saving you over £500 per year
- Established progression and development - including opportunities to further your skills in professional courses, such as Implants, Radiography, Sedation, Orthodontics and more
- Contributory pension scheme
- Modern surgeries and dental software systems
- Practice Manager Academy – our training programme for those looking to progress into practice management
- Competitive staff benefits including discounts in over 7000 retailers, discounted gym membership and even a day off for your wedding!
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee referral scheme
- Your Dental Nurse uniform will be provided. If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business as a Dental Nurse, with lots of support on offer, great benefits and friendly teams, we would love to hear from you!