- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHESTER GB
- Encourage team members to maximise selling opportunities through customer interaction and upselling.
- Take personal responsibility for dealing with customer complaints and management requests in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate an awareness of and positive attitude to internal as well as external customers.
- Plan and organise workloads and rota's for self and others.
- Encourage a proactive approach to excellent housekeeping and display standards, with an emphasis on creativity and visual treatment of products and display.
- Support company procedures to maximise the effectiveness of Navision including the use of all relevant reports and functions.
- Show commitment and energy in the role at all times - lead by example in a professional and friendly manner.
- Plan and organise perpetual inventory to ensure maximum results in accordance with KPI's at a suitable time. The Successful Applicant
The succesful assistant manager, based in Manchester will be from a retail management background and;
- Assume responsibility for safe working practices, in line with Health & Safety legislation and company requirements.
- Monitor the use of correct company procedures and take corrective action where necessary.
- Liaise with other Managers and departments and offer support at key times where needed.
- Monitor and support the till team including queue management when needed.
- Ensure the daily checklist is completed in full and correctly so as the standards of the business are kept at a high standard prior to the store opening every day including staff presentation and dress code.