- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a result of our expansion plans and our continued ongoing success we are seeking a strong and experienced Department Supervisor for our new Paisley store.
In this role you will be the face of The Range delivering great service and promoting The Range as a unique one-stop shopping experience.
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you will love working in a fast-paced retail environment and must be willing to give the very best customer service experience to our customers.
You will need to have to have a flexible approach to work duties. Generally, the Supervisors duties are to assist their Line Manager in his or her duties, providing cover in his or her absence.
The following show the main responsibilities for this position:
- To provide excellent customer service
- To help maximise sales through effective promotional and sales floor management.
- To help minimise stock shrinkage through effective stock and security management.
- To help ensure that the team members are providing a courteous and efficient service to customers, treating each customer in a pleasant and helpful manner.
- To take responsibility for opening and closing the store as necessary.
- To share responsibility for the security of the premises in accordance with Company policy.
- To help ensure that all layout instructions are implemented in accordance with Company instructions.
- To ensure compliance with all of the rules and procedures of the store and the Company.
- To ensure compliance with all legal and statutory requirements, with particular reference to the Health and Safety regulations.
Previous experience for a similar company preferred.
Why The Range?
Working for The Range is no ordinary job. We are a Sunday Times Top Track 100 company and one of the UK’s fastest growing retailers.
Much of this success is thanks to our talented and passionate teams. From retail opportunities nationwide to innovative roles in our Head Office and fulfilment positions at our state of the art distribution centres, you’re sure to find the role to match your skills and your ambition.
People are at the heart of our retail concept, and we want to invest in our staff and make the future extraordinary. Apply today for a challenging and rewarding position in a dynamic, fast paced environment and take the next step in your career.
- Business Performance
- Communication Skills
- Key Performance Indicators
- customer service
- safety and security