- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Vacancy: Solution Delivery Project Manager
Job Family: IT - Unify.
A little about us
Johnson Matthey is a FSTE100 multinational speciality chemicals and sustainable technologies business headquartered in the UK. Our vision is for a world that's cleaner and healthier; today and for future generations. We apply our cutting-edge science to create solutions with our customers that make a real difference to the world around us.
We are currently in the process of global IT transformation with several large programmes running and about to start, including a global SAP deployment.
We are actively seeking a Solution Delivery Project Manager to be based in our office in Royston on a permanent basis.
- Ensures delivery of a specific, or number of specific, projects to time, to budget and to the required quality standard (within agreed specifications).
- Develops & maintains the Project Charter/PID and Plan
- Controls the technical and day-to-day aspects of the project
- Ensures that the delivered solution is in line with the requirements of JMIT Policies, including JMIT Security requirements and delivers requirements of the Information Security Strategy.
- Produces project status reports for review with workstream leads and sponsor
- Coordinates & executes technical and quality reviews of project deliverables
- Tracks issues and scope change requests, escalating as appropriate
- Tracks the project schedule and costs and action items
- Takes responsibility for quality of project deliverables
- Oversees delivery of any 3rd party vendors and suppliers in line with contracted outcomes.
- Liaises with internal stakeholders and colleagues as necessary to ensure successful implementation.
- Plans and manages transition of implemented solutions into BAU support, including managing handover to BAU.
- Plans and manages delivery of committed benefits for a specific or number of projects.
Are you the ideal candidate?
You will have:
- Project Management qualifications (Prince2, APM or PMI)
- Strong experience of solution delivery for SAP rollouts
- Experience of managing project financials and realising benefits to business areas
- Experience of implementing multi divisional, multi-regional projects and programmes
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Daptiv skills
How to apply:
A full job description is available on request from If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please apply online
Johnson Matthey Plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
- ms project
- project manager