- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £55,000.00 - £65,000.00 gross per year
The Deputy Head of Procurement will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing a large strategic and operational procurement team.
- Driving activity in order to meet demanding year on year cost savings targets.
- Deputise for the Procurement Director when required.
- Continuous improvement of existing processes and procedures.
The idea Deputy Head of Procurement will demonstrate the following core competencies:
- MCIPS or equivalent professional qualification.
- Proven track record of delivery from within a regulated procurement environment.
- Leadership and team management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in whole life contract management delivering best value.