- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
We are currently seeking an experience to work within our Sheffield service.
Deputy Manager - Kingdom House
£22,000 per annum
We are currently seeking an experience Deputy Manager to work within our service in Sheffield. This is an exciting opportunity to join our established and expanding service
You will support the Registered Manager in the delivery of person-centred care to individuals with complex care needs. As such we require candidates to hold NVQ level 3 or above and have a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience within a senior/team leader/deputy role.
This is a hands on role and you will support the Registered Manager with the below responsibilities.
- Ensure the referral process to provide efficient and timely screening of referrals for appropriateness, and to ensure effective and professional communication with referral and purchasing authorities about the services and other services in the group.
- Ensure proper service delivery to users.
- Support clinical consultation on all cases, as appropriate, or ensure availability of such consultation.
- Provide rotational on-call emergency system and participate in delivery of on-call services as needed.
- Assist other personnel with emergency coverage and crisis intervention support for all users as needed.
- Organise people we support and staffing meetings with involved agencies and professional providers, as appropriate.
- Maintain effective working relationships and communication with other social service and health care organisations and advocacy groups to ensure effective service delivery and public relations.
- Complete the development and evaluation of training programmes for all carers and staff.
- Manage the maintenance of current and complete client records and reports in accordance with company and regulatory standards.
- Ensure effective risk assessments are completed and risk management plans are developed.
- Arrange the recruitment of residential carers and support workers.
- Ensure compliance with the Company quality assurance and improvement process and preferred practices, such as Quality Audit, user reviews, PCP’s, and CQC annual reports.
- public relations