- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18.00 - £19.50 gross per hour
Deputy Manager - Gloucestershire - £19.50 p/h
Service: Medium/Large Elderly/Dementia Care Home with Nursing
Hours: 37.5 - rota supernumerary hours
Are you a senior nurse looking for progression with a leading care provider?
Would you like to work for a reputable company, paying competitive salaries who strive in offering the highest level of care? Then look no further and APPLY now…
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a experienced Deputy Manager to take the helm at an elderly nursing home situated in Cheltenham. The nursing home provides round-the-clock nursing care for the elderly. The home provides uniqueness ensuring all residents needs and desires are met, guaranteeing comfort and dignity are maintained at all times.
The home is part of a larger, well-established company that has proved itself as one of the leading care providers in the UK. This is an unmissable opportunity to join the ranks with a truly first-rate care provider as a Deputy Manager.
As Deputy Manager, you will come from a similar care background and have a proven track record in providing high-quality, person-centred care. You will have a strong understanding of CQC standards and be a confident, knowledgeable and authoritative presence in the home. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home in the manager's absence.
• Providing a high standard of care to elderly people
• Carry responsibility for the staff team as a senior member of staff, as well as working to help develop their skills
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care within the home
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Have experience with elderly/dementia care
• Have experience at a supervisory level in a similar care environment
• Strong clinical background
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
In return, my client will offer a salary of £36-38k per annum and an excellent benefits package.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Charlotte at Amber Mace on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply