- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are currently looking for a Deputy Production Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Deputy Production Manager you will be responsible for performing the preparation and supply of radiopharmaceuticals and maintenance of the unit in line with principles of Good Manufacturing Practice.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Deputy Production Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Deputy Production Manager you will be releasing products according GMP guidelines, acting as releasing officer under delegation of senior management Radiopharmacy.
2. In your role as the Deputy Production Manager, you will manufacture PET radiopharmaceuticals using hot cell technology, packing radiopharmaceuticals according to local guidelines and transport regulations, prepare for shipping.
3. As the Deputy Production Manager, you will support QC testing on all batches and review documentation prior to batch release.
4. You will also be responsible for the training of Technicians in Spect, and PET manufacture procedures.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Deputy Production Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related life science degree, preferably with an MSc in a related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in aseptic dispensing experience or Radiopharmacy experience or working with isolators is essential.
3. Radiochemistry and radiopharmaceutical knowledge essential, in particular a working knowledge of cyclotron operations and Flourine-18 radiochemistry.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves
About the company