- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- WALES GB
Broughton Widebody Plant Engineering Team - Experienced CATIA user Design Engineer signatory.
The Plant Engineering Team (PET) primary function is to provide reactive and proactive lineside support to the Plant and to enable Wings to be delivered to the FALs.
A large part of the proactive and reactive support resides within the Enablement and Build Support Team supporting all areas of the Widebody Business and the Airbus Supply Chain.
What you will be doing
· As a member of the Widebody Enablement and Build Support Team you will support all manufacturing areas within the plant and NC support to the wider supply chain.
· Carry out and / or verify design solutions for a range of tasks primarily focusing on Manufacturing Non-Conformances and Design error investigations.
· Support Operations including production abnormalities and line-side support.
· Provide technical mentoring to the less experienced members of the direct and wider team.
· Ensuring that design standards and requirements are met, when applicable liaising with other functions and projects to ensure the design solutions are fully integrated.
· Working in-line with the required Airbus processes and procedures.
· To hold and operate as a Full Design signatory (T200) for NC and Concession approval.
· Support the on-going continuous improvement initiatives to increase team efficiency through cost of non-quality reduction, methods, process and other capability improvements.
The following attributes are requested for the role:
· To have previously held Airbus Full Design signatory (T200) for NC and Concession approval.
· A good working knowledge of the SAP, Zamiz, DPDS toolsets and ability to use Catia V5 at an experienced level.
· Excited to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
· Technical problem solving.
· Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
· Proven experience of working and operating in teams and autonomously in a fast paced environment.
· Experience of working as part of a multi-functional team.
The hourly rate for the successful candidate that has Airbus signatory status is £24.56 and £21.49 for those that don't have signatory status. The length of contract is for 12 months with the likelihood of extension.
If you would like to pursue the role, don't hesitate to apply within
Role: Design Engineer Signatory - 2541124
Job Type: Contract
Location: Broughton, Clwyd,
Apply for this job now.